29 Jul Chinese Investors Forum 2013
On March 14th, 2013 Mr. Adrian Ciurtin was present at the Ramada Hotel, in order to find out more about the experience of Chinese companies on the Romanian market so far and the local government’s strategy to attract Chinese investors.
Daniel Chiţoiu, Deputy Prime Minister of Finance and other important guests tried to answer these questions, setting the stage for dialogue between the Chinese representatives and companies and local authorities.
The speakers were :Ioan Alexandru, President, Chinese-Romanian Bilateral Chamber of Commerce, Zhao Hui, Associated Partner, Noerr LLP, Lorian Ovidiu Vintila, Operations and strategy director, ZTE Romania, Prof. Dr. Joerg K. Menzer, Managing Partner – Noerr Romania
Among the topics to discussed count:
• Romanian – Chinese economic cooperation: opportunities and strategic development.
• Attractive key sectors for Chinese investments: green energy, infrastructure, IT&C.
• How difficult is for a Chinese investor to set up a business in Romania? Legislation, work permits.
• Attracting large Chinese investments: access to state aid funds, the Public Private Partnerships legislation, and other type of facilities.
• What experience have the Chinese companies presented in Romanian in recruiting highly skilled labor force?
For more information about the event, please access: http://business-review.eu/newsletter/2013-nwl-Chinese2.html